Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 3 - Saturday August 28

So here's where the accountability comes in. This is why I have this blog. I made it through my first cheat, made my shakes, and ended up sleeping most of the day. Stupid emotions. I blame the pregnancy for the story I'm about to tell (well...because I can...and I only have 2 more months of the blaming pregnancy thing, hehe).

So yesterday ended up being a "stop keeping track" day. After sleeping all day and my extremely emotional week (I won't go into too much detail...but both work and home had worn me out completely) I decided that I just wanted to go to my sister's house, play games, and eat pumpkin chocolate chip and snickerdoodle cookies. I even texted my supervisor to find out where she had gotten them for the meeting yesterday, hehe.

I felt guilty at first, then I realized that even with an off day here and there...I'm doing my best at any given time. I still have 2 days of being really good behind me, and my home scale now says 185. Again, I know that I wasn't going to get on more than once a week, but it was going to be Saturday night or Sunday mornings, so it's perfect timing anyway. I'm not counting on the 5 lbs staying off (and again that wasn't necessarily my goal *while* pregnant anyway) but it's good to see that the work did have results even with me being dumb today.

So...picking myself up and dusting myself off from my immediate fall...and starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment