Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 1...Take 2...

So here I go again. After spending most of last week (and the entire weekend) sick and not wanting to eat *anything* I'm trying to get myself back in the habit. I still feel kinda dizzy, my brain goes in and out feeling kinda numb-tinglyish, and the nausea comes and goes...but I'm never going to get better if I'm not getting at least some of the good stuff in me!

I blended up my shakes this morning, and have a new plan. I poured it all into 1 bottle to keep in the fridge...and my goal is to drink 1 cup of shake and 1 cup of water every hour. We'll start there, and see how it works. That also gives me an excuse to stand up and stretch and walk a bit once an hour, which should hopefully help as well.

I got a few good for me snacks ready for the day, even. Celery, babybel cheese, yogurt, cream of wheat, and applesauce. I had to go for convenience today.

So that's it to start. We'll see how the day goes. I also have an appt with the baby dr, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the number on the scale says. I know that it shouldn't be about that for me right now...but I still can't help but hope (as long as I know that he's getting what he needs, it should be ok for me to lose a bit :-) ).

I'll check back in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment